The Salvation Army
03 5440 8450
Gravel Hill, 65-71 Mundy Street, Bendigo Victoria 3550
9am to 4.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 9am to 12.00pm Thursday. Closed each day from 12-1.00pm.
Community Support Services offers:
Drug and Alcohol live in 6 week rehabilitation program for clients aged 18 to 30 who have been through detox.
- Emergency Relief - Food assistance with bills. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9am to 3.00pm and Thursday 9am to 12.00pm
- Counselling for adults, adolescents and children with a Mental Health Treatment Plan from their GP - bulk billed
- Positive Lifestyle Program - Individual 10 week program / 7 week group program (bulk billed with Mental Health Treatment Plan from GP)
- Anger Management for women - 6 week group program (bulk billed with Mental Health Treatment Plan from GP)
- Case management for complex clients
- Budgeting assistance
Drivers education and support for 16 - 21 year olds
Men in Sheds and other woodwork programs for disadvantaged groups
Plots of land for those people who like to garden but don't have their own space
Children's contact service providing supervised contacts and change over of children between parents in a safe and supported environment. Phone 5440 8490